MANAGED MOBILE DEVICES
GRIP I.T. Mobile Device Management
GRIP I.T., a leader in providing remote monitoring and management (RMM) platform and trusted partner to today’s IT service professionals, enables its partners to manage and secure employee and corporate-owned mobile devices with GRIP I.T.’s mobile device management (MDM).
The bespoke MDM software enables our partners to perform all mobile device management tasks from the same interface they use to monitor their clients’ IT networks, including over-the-air enrollment, data collection, device configuration and network protection. It also simplifies a multitude of services, including monitoring, restricting, blocking, device wiping and reporting.
Key Features in our Mobile Device Management:
• Enroll employee and company-owned mobile devices over-the-air
• Configure and enforce security policies, including passcode complexity requirements
• Instantly lock or wipe mobile devices in the event a mobile device is lost or stolen
• Pinpoint the location of a mobile device on a geographical map
• Help your clients avoid data plan overage charges with data plan management.
Our Device Management Software Supports the Following Platforms:
Blackberry Email Solutions
GRIP I.T. provides a customized approach to your Blackberry mobile device management. With the use of either a hosted Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES) or on an on-site integrated BES, GRIP I.T. has extensive experience in deploying and maintaining the mobile devices of small to medium sized business.
Our standard BES packages include:
- Advanced security features
- Customizable user permissions
- Access to information on-the-go via:
- Real-time Mail Delivery
- Calendar synchronization
- Address Book synchronization
- Tasks and Notes synchronization
- Remote device management
- Maximum scalability with your mail server
- Fully encrypted communication
- Increased security between devices; internet; BES & Mail Serve